Electrical Service Upgrades

Many people are renovating their homes today and find out quickly that they need additional circuits beyond what they presently have in their 60 or 100 amp services.

The newer kitchens and finished lower levels of the home take a large number of circuits to accommodate the variety and number of appliances and electronic devices. The solution is to upgrade the size and capacity of your homes electrical service.

This requires a permit and inspection and should only be done by a certified electrical contractor. Although not cheap, it will add value to your home and enable you to accommodate the electrical demands of the modern home.

The electrical contractor will be able to assist you in determining the appropriate size of service you need. Most times a 32 circuit 100 amp panel will suffice unless you have electrical heating or perhaps additional loads such as hot tub, in-law suite, sauna, etc. in which case you would need a 200 amp service.

Contact us today for Free No Obligation Estimate at

(613) 285-8424 or Click here to Email us!

Super Job!

Ireton Electric master electrician Dave Ireton took care of some dimmer and circuit issues for us. He came recommend by a friend who had extensive renos done to his house. Dave is very professional, timely, tidy and communicates well. He had our issues sorted out in no time at all. Very highly recommended. We will use his services again when needed.

- Bob Kawecki from Ottawa